(a) Foundation Papers
Paper I: Philosophical and Sociological Foundation of Education
Paper II: Psychological Foundation of Education
Paper III: Methodology of Educational Research
(b) Optional Papers
Paper IV: (Any of the following subjects)
1. Guidance and Counseling
2. Psychological Testing
3. Computer Application in Education
4. Teacher Education
5. Human Resource Management and Marketing of Education
Paper V: (Any of the following subjects)
1. Educational Measurement and Evaluation
2. Management, Planning and Financing of Education
3. Statistical Method in Education
4. Educational Technology
5. Bhagwad Gita Ė A Source of Human Values and Educatio
1. Preparation and Presentation of Dissertation which will be
evaluated according to the criteria given in Appendix-A
2. Viva-Voice based on the dissertation for which panel of internal and
external examiners will be appointed. The marks will be given according
to the criteria given in Appendix-B. External Examiner will be the
Head/Professor/Reader/ Principal of Education Department of other
university or Principal of Granted B.Ed. College who has recognition as
(d) Other Practical Work:
I. Internship Programme:
1. Student has to complete Internship programme of six continuous days
during the period of the course in any Secondary Teacherís Training (B.Ed.)
college recognized by NCTE and any Legal university.
2. Student has to complete internship programme of six continuous days
during the period of the course in any Primary Teacherís Training (PTC)
College recognized by NCTE and any legal university.
3. Record of such internship programme should be maintained by the PG
4. Student has to participate in at least 10 symposium programme during
the period of the course. The symposium may be based on the topics
selected by the students of dissertation.
5. Such symposiums will be arranged by the institution, which runs the
6. Record of such programme should be maintained by the institution.
7. At least two seminars should be arranged by the PG centre in which
the student has to take part during the period of the course. Subjects
for the same would be decided by the PG centre.
8. Record of such programme should be maintained by the institution.
9. At least two workshops, on different subjects, should be arranged by
the PG centre in which all the student has to take part during the
period of the course.
10. Record of such programme should be maintained by institution.
V. Communication Skill:
11. Students have to take part in English Conversation programme for two
hours a week during the academic year.